Part Time Front End Assistant
City/Region: West Thurrock
Salary: £10.70 - £14.20 per hour
Apply before: Wednesday, 26 October 2022
We offer great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work! We are currently looking for a part-time Front End Assistant to join our Thurrock warehouse on a flexible basis. In return, we can offer a competitive rate of pay between £10.70-14.20 per hour, personal and career growth, a friendly and supportive work environment and great benefits including life insurance, optical and dental benefit, pension plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
We are a multi-billion dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in eight countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
The Front End Assistant will be responsible for:
- Packing members orders into boxes and transferring items to a separate trolley for Cashiers
- Maintaining cleanliness of the register area and front end area
- Trolley retrieval and ensuring the car park is kept free of debris
- Merchandise restocking and runs for items
- Providing a prompt and courteous member service
The successful Front End Assistant will have the following skills/attributes:
- Previous customer service / wholesale experience is preferred
- Flexibility with regards to working part time hours (between the hours of 04.00-23.00 Monday-Sunday)
- Service oriented approach - experienced in 'going the extra mile'
- Familiarity of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
This role would suit an experienced Store Assistant or Customer Service Assistant.
If you would like to join a team where the employees are the best in the Wholesale Industry then please press apply now.
Product Availability by Store Location