Salary: £38,000 per annum plus benefits
Apply before: Friday, 9 July 2021
Costco offer great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work! We are currently looking for full time Meat Manager to join our Manchester warehouse. In return we can offer competitive salary package of £38,000 per annum plus personal and career growth, a friendly and supportive work environment and great benefits including life insurance, Private Medical Insurance, optical and dental benefit, pension plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
Costco is a multi-billion-dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in eight countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
The Meat Manager will be responsible for managing supervisors, butchers, and meat wrappers as well as preparing business plans and developing managerial strategies to meet targets.
The Meat Manager's duties will include:
- Providing training programs - ensuring that schedules answer department's needs.
- Directing and advising employees regarding performance and participating in the daily production.
- Checking quality and consistency of finished product and overseeing product presentation and merchandising.
- Observing employee performance to ensure proper department production procedures and standards are followed. Making recommendations for hiring, promotions and termination of employment to the Warehouse Manager
- Implementing and upholding safety and security procedures such as health code compliance, sanitation standards, temperatures, and pull dates.
- Developing and presenting comprehensive sales and merchandising plans to meet sales targets.
- Determining production requirements based on income statements.
- Ensuring that proper department procedures are being followed such as health and safety
- Ensuring the reliability and the safety of the equipment. Scheduling orders and repairs as needed
We are an equal opportunities employer. All Job offers are made subject to a Substance misuse test and a background check.
All Job offers are subject to a 90-day probationary period.
If you would like to join a team where the employees are the best in the Wholesale industry, then please press apply now.
Product Availability by Store Location