Goods In Clerk
Salary: £9.45 - £13.25 per hour
Apply before: Tuesday, 13 October 2020
We offer great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work! We are currently looking for both full time and part time Goods In Clerk to join our Crick warehouse. In return we can offer a competitive rate of pay between £9.45 - £13.25 per hour, personal and career growth, a friendly and supportive work environment and great benefits including life insurance, optical and dental benefit, pension plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
We are a multi-billion dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in eight countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
The Goods In Clerk will be responsible for:
- Booking in vendor deliveries into our system
- Receiving stock into the system
- Some stock control
- Responding to emails
- Loading trailers
- Working closely with our 3PL providers
The successful Goods In Clerk will have the following skills/attributes:
- Previous WMS experience preferred but will provide full training
- Flexibility with regards to working part time hours (between the hours of 04.00-23.00 Monday-Sunday)
- Service oriented approach - experienced in 'going the extra mile'
- Familiarity of working in a fast paced environment
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication, organisation and attention to detail skills
- Previously used workplace transport, preferred but in house training will be provided
The hours of work are predominantly Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Some weekend work and flexibility to hours will be required during peak times.
If you would like to join a team where the employees are the best in the Wholesale Industry then please press apply now.
Product Availability by Store Location