Salary: £8.50 - £12.50 depending on experience
Apply before: Tuesday, 30 April 2019
We offer great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work! We are currently looking for a Café Assistant for our Watford warehouse. In return we can offer competitive rates of pay between £8.50- £12.00 per hour, personal and career growth, a friendly and supportive work environment and great benefits including life insurance, optical and dental benefit, pension plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
We are a multi-billion-dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in eight countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
As Café Assistant you will prepare Costco's wide range of products following specifications. Greets members and processes orders maintaining high member service quality and abiding by hygiene regulations.
Duties to include:
- Prepares hot foods and cold food products
- Rings up sales, collects money and makes changes.
- Assembles and presents order to customer.
- Uses specific tongs for meat and
- Follows department production and cash handling procedures and standards.
- Cleans, sanitises and refills dispensing machines, tables, machines, floors, counters.
- Maintains self-serve soda pop area, condiment table and eating area.
- Cleans tables, sweeps and mops floors and empties trash
- Follows safety and security procedures.
- Stocks large volume ingredients to shelves, cooler and freezer.
- Stages ingredients to preparation area and refills dispensing machines.
- Complies with health codes and be consistent in verifying temperatures, product rotation and expiration dates.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service at all times.
To be suitable for the Café Assistant role you will:
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent preferred
- Previous food experience and customer service experience preferred.
- Hold an Intermediate Food Hygiene Certification.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All Job offers are made subject to a Substance misuse test and a background check. All Job offers are subject to a 90-day probationary period. If you would like to join a team where the employees are the best in the Wholesale industry then please press apply now to be considered.
Product Availability by Store Location